Left ear blocked, headaches. Taken MRI. Negative lyme test. Recommendations?

I had a brain MRI due to feeling like my left ear was blocked/or something pushing against my inner ear, and my left side of my face tingling and numb. The results were as follows: Impression: there are scattered focal regions of nonspecific FLAIR signal within the subcortical white matter of the frontal lobes. These lake a specific signature. The differential considerations include, but are not limited to, chronic microvascular white matter ischemic change, demyelination, sequela of prior migraine headaches, inflammatory processes as Lyme disease, and other processes. There is no pathologic enhancement within the internal auditory canals or within the brain parenchyma. I had a Lyme blood test after the MRI, and it was negative. I've had headaches, but never a migraine. I'm not treated for HTN. I am 48 years old. I have an appt set up to see a neurologist, but I cannot get in to see the doctor until May. Can anyone provide me an understanding of the MRI results?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013