Left chest pain, body feels hot and starved, fingers and toes tingle. What is wrong?

hi .. doctor. My name is irvan, age 26th - I think throat ripple like a lot but it does not exist. if the meal does not hurt. - Stomach feels like someone starving. when only eating - Always burp. - Left chest pain sometimes like - Body feels hot but disposable thermometer measured below 37 degrees Celsius. - Toes and fingers sometimes like tingling and cramps. - The state of the bright red mouth. -Blood pressure 120/70 mm Hg - RBC = 6.07 -HCT / PCV = 52.0 - Total protein = 83 g / l - Albumin = 50 g / l - Cholesterol 5.1 mmoi / l - Triglycerides = 1.5 mmoi / l - LDL cholesterol = 3.3 mmoi / l - Height = 167cm, weight = 73kg according to my doctor what pain? I am now taking medication - Ometac 20 capsule - Motidom 10 mg since eating this medicine, mouth sores and lips appear dry and itchy
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013