Left chest pain, acid reflux, have allergic reaction, panic attacks. Prescribed nexium. Done endoscopy. Had EKG. What could be wrong?

I've been experiencing upper left chest pain. For over a few months now. Originally my doctor thought it was related to acid reflux and prescribed Nexium. I ended up having an allergic reaction to the medicine and finally realized by my GI doctor and an endoscopy that it was not acid reflux. My doctor then decided that it might be related to anxiety and prescribed escilorporam in a 10mg daily dosage. This was after having a panic attack. The chest pain has continued and recently I made another trip to the ER because of the chest pain. I had an EKG scan and the ER doctor did a chest xray. He concluded that because when he pressed down on the area where my pain was occurring and that due to the pressure from his fingers I could feel the pain that it was not my heart and possibly inflammation in my pectorial wall. He prescribed Naproxyn and it helped at first but then recently the chest pain has continued as we'll has the what feels like cold blood rushes from my head to my feet. I just want to figure out what's wrong with me. I'm tired of going from Dr. to Dr. only to get no help in bettering. What should I do? What could it possibly be?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013