Left cheek swelling, sinus infections, pain while chewing, headache, rash on the face, gum pain post removal of molar and dentures, X-ray shows TMJ dislocation

Hi. I had upper left molar pulled Feb of last year along with a few teeth in the front for dentures . A hole was left open for months to everything had I guess calcified in the gum. Two hours later and 30 some stitches I was on my way home. I have been very sick since all of this happened. Left cheek swelling, feeling of fullness in left ear, sinus infections, can t chew without horrible pain and that goes for talking a lot also. Neck and shoulder pain also. Oh not to mention have to sleep sitting up because of horrible headaches if I do not. Now having pain on gum where the molar was pulled out like its a really bad toothache but no teeth up there. And tonight have a red rash on the outside of my left face. I was never sick before this procedure. I did have a jaw X-ray which shows TMJ dislocation. I want my life back. Any idea what could be causing this? Thank you for your time. Cindy
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012