Left cheek muscles, bones are getting weaker, right muscles normal, oral ulcers. Cure?

Dr XXXXXX., I m carrying this strange changeover from quite a few days, my left cheek muscles and bones are getting weaker by the day, whereas my right cheeks muscles and bones are fine. I also have grown a few ulcers on the throat side of my tongue . Can you tell me what is it all about? How may I cure my cheek muscles?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
July 2014
thanks for your query, i have gone through your question, the weakness on only one side could be because of using only one side of the jaw like chewing only one side...use both the sides of the jaw to chew, you can give hot fomentation over the cheek and joint region.....the ulcers could be because of the stress like aphthous ulcer or herpetic ulcers...consult a oral physician for complete examination and can use topical analgesics and anesthetics for ulcers...i hope my answer will help you..take care...