Left cheek, lips, lower jaws numb. Teeth, gums hurt. Is it due to blowing nose very hard?

My left cheek under my eye for about 3 inches from the nose out is numb. It starts small and goes numb on that whole side of the face. It is just from the nose over horrizontally and then goes down to my lips and lower jaw. Does not go to myforhead. I blow my nose very hard, is this damaging something? Once the numbness spreads my teeth & gums hurt (sore & tight, hurt on upper row). I have taken 1 ib profen, some water, and just ate breakfast. after a while I get light heaed and nautious This first happened about 3 weeks ago. It does not happen often. The last time it happened I took some ib profen, too. eventually it goes away but not untill the whole side of the face goes numb for a while so it is scary, and painful in the teeth.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013