Left carotid artery missing since birth, neck arteries big, pressing in neck, can't breathe or eat. Medication ?

hi dr please answer me. my left carotid artery was missing from the birth, also my radial artery in my right hand is small, know i feel my arteries in my neck are big and press in my neck, i can t breath or eat, also i feel the right side of my body is heavy and press, i go to many doctors but no medicine, iam suffering know please please tell me what can i do and what is the medicine for this condition. and these symptoms from the missing arteries or not?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013