Left buttock injury, pain spreading to lower back, hips, abdomen. Medical attention required?

I slipped down my stairs last night while i was half asleep, about 7-8 of them I d say, and the only thing that hurt right away was my left bum cheek, but since waking up this morning the pain and aching has spread up my lower back and feels like it s all in my hips and my abdomen . It s not majorly painful but it s quite uncomfortable. Should I go to my doctor and get checked right away or wait to see if it gets worse?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012