Left breast pain radiating to right near the armpit lump, lymph pain in abdomen, groin area, throbbing jaw pain, exhaustion, weakness. Advise?

Hi, I went to my PC Doctor last week as I have been experiencing pain in my left breast which he knew of. The pain spread from the right side where the lump was to the inner side where my armpit is. The pain is quite severe, but what prompted me to go was a lump ( lymph node) on the left side of my neck . I have noticed my abdominal lymph and groin area nodes hurt as well. My jaw on the left side is throbbing with pain right now. I do not go back till the 9th. I feel exhausted, disoriented and weak all over.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  108 Awaiting Answer