Left breast pain. Tube of the heart blocked? What to do?

Hi I am turning thirty five yaers this year and have been experiencing a terrible pain on my left hand side of the breast .i have consulted a doctor years back and was informed that, there is tube that pumps the blood to the heart that closes and when that happens that is when i will experience that sort of pain. I thought that it is not a big deal because its something that happens once in a very long time. I want to know whre to go as i have been experiencing the same problem for three days now. Please advise urgently. Thank you Tsepi
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
good evening to you...first and foremost ,i would advise you not to neglect the pain... does the pain radiate to your back or your left shoulder and your left arm.?..get an ecg done at the earliest...and get yourself examined by a cardiologist....also check for any lumps in the breast...