Left breast leaking, back pain. All tests normal. Possible reason?

Hi am 25 yrs married woman,i noticed my left breast is leaking since 15 days if i just touch the nipple ,but when i squeeze my right breast nipple, then only milk comes out. i am suffering from back pain from the same 15 days means left side shoulder,armpit, elbow & arm. i hav consulted with doctor, did my both breast scan, & prolactin test.everything was normal,my prolactin level is 16.then why milk comes from my breast & the same back pain is cotinuing,plz suggest me to whom i should consult
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer