Left breast abcess, on augmentine and antibiotics, drained the pus. Pus culture report pus c/s-sterile, org-GPC, GPB. Meaning ?

my breast abcess (left breast)has lasted almost a month now, tool augmentine 625mg for 10 days after the first i and d and another 7 days after 2nd i and d but after the completion of the antibiotics it still is not ok.after 2 days i had to drain out arounf 150ml pus and following day around 80 to 100 ml and slowly it has now reduced to around 20ml. my pus culture report done on the 2nd i and d says:pus c/s-sterile, pus cells-field full and org-GPC and GPB.have m not taking any antibiotics right now as i m still draining my abcess
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  45 Awaiting Answer