Left ball is hanging very low in testicle. Will it affect intercourse ?

Hi Doctor, I have a small concern on my testicle . My left ball is hanging very lower when comparing with right one. It was looking good earlier and I found this happens only two weeks back. I thought this would be due to climate changes and will get cure after sometime. But it doesn t happens till now. There is no pain but I feel bad on this and I am on confusion, is this affect my sexual intercourse? Please suggest me as what to do and help me on coming out of this. I am depressed on this and not able to do any work.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Thanks for writing in.
There is normally a difference in the position of the testicles. This occurs due to a difference in the normal anatomy. It will not affect your sexual life. Do not worry. There is nothing that you should be worried about here.
Be reassured that all is well. Hope that helps.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ganesh Dhakappa's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM.
Hey, cheer up man!.
You have a normal position of left testis.
All have a lower testis generally on left side by birth.
This will not affect the sexual performance.
Don't get depressed.