Left arm pain from forearm to top of hand, pain increases as the armis stretched, red streak along bicep. What could this be?

Left arm pain along distinct path. Bicep to top of forearm to top of hand . Pain increases as I stretch out my arm. This has been going on the last 11 days. 2 days ago I started to see a red streak along my bicep where the pain traveled. Today there is bruising on my along the area tea of where the pain is. The pain along the wrist and top of hand has increased the last 3 days.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012