Left arm, leg numbness, irritation. CABG, MRI, EEG done. Taking Deplatt A, Rosovas, Dilzem, Amaryl M, Disprin. Reason, treatment?

after 10 months of cabg , i felt numbness and irritation in my left arm and leg extending to the feet during sleep at night. i am 53 years old male . Narendra Thank you sir my email id is YYYY@YYYY While I was sleeping two days back at night i woke up with the ticklings in my left hand and some what in my leg. I took disprin to resolve and it helped but it reoccured again but with lesser intensity. Is it realted to cabg / heart etc . I got MRI of brain, MR Angio of brain and neck vessels and EEG done today and God above all are normal. I am taking Deplett A 75, Rosovas 10, Dilzem CD 90, and amryl M 1 for diabetese management. I have sttopped taking Concor 5 mg as the heartrate settled at 80 or so. Shall be thankful if you can help me to guide about the reason and remedy of this (Chinitia si kaat rahi hai) numbness.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012