Left arm feel like ice running through it and jaw is sore by ears

Left arm feel like ice running through it and jaw is sore by ears My left arm feels as though ice is running has been going on for 3 days and my jaw is on both sides right by my ears..I am a 38 year old female
Asked On : Thu, 18 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi....with regard to arm feeling like ice is going through it.....I know your post is a little old, but I hope you went to the doctor, because you never know if this can be serious, being that your arm is so cold...maybe worst case senerio can be gangrene or something (not sure how cold your arm is) know like when there is tissue death, circulation problem or when a person dies the body gets cold ........but wouldn't want to take any chances...not to scare you, especially being I'm not sure of any of your other symptoms or why you are having them........just giving worse case scenario & giving point that I wouldn't take chance,.....but by now, hopefully everything is okay!

I've been experiencing similar symptoms today.  There is no pain anywhere else (ie. jaw) but it feels like, intermitantly, there is ice water passing through the veins around my elbow.  Or like when your are just getting your circulation back from a sleeping foot or other limb.  Don't know what to make of it.

I am 34yrs old.  I have type 2 diabetes (nothing severe enough for meds).  I very recently quit smoking (yay!).

I wonder what's going on.  I'll have to mention it my Dr when I see her on the 18th of this month.

Anonymous's Response

I have this tingling sensation at peripheries of my limbs,but then the doc says it is due to my poor cieculation.!!