Left anterior thoracic versus breast extra cardiac uptake of radio tracer.Where exactly in my chest is this lesion?

I had a nuclear stress test the other day (because I was having some chest pain/ pressure and pain down my left arm). I had a heart attack a few years ago and no reason was found. They suspect a clot caused it. Anyway the stress test came back normal for the heart. However, they did find something else. It said on the report: Left anterior thoracic versus breast extracardiac uptake of radiotracer which may be consistent with a metabolically active lesion . My questions are: (1) Where exactly in my chest is this lesion? (2) What exactly does their finding mean? (3) Is this consistent with something cancerous (everything I read about metabolically active seems to point to cancerous). Also, a few years ago 2 tiny lung nodules showed up on a CT that have not changed in a year which I am being followed for. (4) Could this finding be the lung nodules? and (5) could the pain/pressure and shooting pain down my left arm have anything to do with this lesion they found? My dr is sending me for a CT w/o contract to follow up on this. Thank you for any input you are able to provide me with. I truly appreciate your help
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011