Left abdominal pain. Chronic bursitis in left shoulder. History of cancer, thyroid. Reason for pain?

Hi Dr. Ive had this leftsided horrible pain that is not getting better. My orthopod gave me an injection laswt week and he either didnt hit the right spot or itisn tmuscular.It s theflankareaaandsameside that I have a chronic (supposed) Bursititisin my leftshoulder that has been injected numerous times to knowavail.My shoulderis leftside of my lower flank area horrific and I have a MRI being set up for the shoulder first. HELP..I definetly am sedentary dueto cancer in 04 Thyroid...a fall that effected my head....very overweight since the thyroid removal and generally not well. When I have significant ppain, being a nurse I ususallycancall it andknow but I m stumpedwith this left sided pain....HELP!!!!! It literally is a detererent in my lifestle and I can t habdle this pain any longer. I never have a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!! cindy choder
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013