Left a tampon for too long. Worried about Toxic shock syndrome. Suggestions?

Two days ago I realized I left a tampon in for too long. I am not sure how long exactly but I would stay 15 hours. (I fell asleep on the couch, for got about it went to school, and then realized). I am worried about TSS . I am feeling fine except for maybe a little dehydrated. I know there is also a risk for yeast infection . I have had one once a year ago and I can take care of that. I eat a lot a yogurt. I am very healthy. I eat my veggies and workout 5 days a week. I am 21 years old. Since I am feeling find should I be concerned about TTS? Should I make a doctor appointment ASAP? or only if symptoms arise?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013