Leep procedure done. When can I have vaginal and oral sex post surgery?

Hello, I had a LEEP procedure done about 3 weeks ago and I was wondering what the typical wait time is on intercourse and oral sex . They told me nothing in the vagina for 6 weeks but I ve been reading everywhere that 3 wks will suffice. I don t want to cause myself any extra pain or infection so if I have to wait 6 wks, I ll wait 6 wks. Just wanted to see if maybe they were just playing it extra safe by telling me that. I d call, but it takes forever for them to call me back.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  263 Awaiting Answer