Lean, want to gain weight, on large meals and high calorie snacks but in vain. What can be done?

How can I gain weight? I am a 17 year old girl, 5 foot 7 inches and weigh about 107 lbs. I dont have an eating disorder or anything, I love eating but nothing seems to help me gain weight. My doctor says I will grow out of it but he said that 10 years ago and continues to tell me that now. I eat several large meals a day with high calorie snacks and I still cant gain weight. I am tired of being made fun of and I dont know what to do. Is there anything that will help me??
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012