Leaking protein in urine. Can an online doctor check the report and advice ?

A pleasant Good evenning to you. My name is AAAAA and I am 26yrs of age. I have been living with S.L.E. for 4 1/2yrs now. I have been leaking proteins for 2yrs now. I started seeing a nephrologist 3mths now who requested an ultra-sound done on my kidneys. The results are as follows: Rt. Kidney showed mild hydronephrotic changes however, no obvious renal calculi seen. Trans-pelvic diameter = 1.6cm. Pelvicaliectasis noted involving the Lt. kidney. There was a 2.7mm highly echogenic focus seen within the Lt. renal pelvis in the lower pole. Rt. kidney measured 12.1 cm x 6.2 cm (LS). Lt. kidney measured 11.4 cm x 6.1 cm (LS). Urinary bladder revealed no evidence of abnormal wall-thickening, calculi or focal mass lesion. Bladder wall thickness = 2.2 mm (N 5mm) Pre micturaton volume- 399cc. Post Micturation residue-23cc. My question is: What does this result mean , is it something that I should be worried about and How will it affect my life?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012