Leaking clear liquid from eye, diagnosed normal, prescribed Alrex drops with steroid. But it is back, suggestion?

Yes Thank You My eyes have been leaking clear liquid and will not stop I went to the eye doctor and they said nothing is wrong ,they also now look dull and look like I am high but I am not . They are welling up all day I can not read are function well I have to drain my eyes all day long . The eye doctor gave me Alrex drops with steroid in them and it stopped a little bit , but is back and my eyes look bad
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having watering from the eyes. The common causes fro watering are
Oversecretion of tears as in inflammations of the conjunctiva, cornea, sclera, dry eye....,
Obstruction to the tears by conditions like dacryocystits...

Since you have mentioned in history as it is clear liquid it is most probably realted to over secretion of tears as in inflammation of conjunctiva, cornea, dry eye...

Kindly do consult ophthalmoloist and undergo complete examination and appropriate treatment accordingly.

Thank you