Leaking brown water like fluid. Gained weight, breast size doubled, not pregnant. Possible reason?

I am 44 and I have leaking brown water like fluid. Its obviously from the Bladder or Vagina . Im not pregnant, no sex, and I have gained weight and doubled breast size. Im thinking hyper-estrogenic, would that cause it? In Nov I was in the hospital-diff reason, given IV Vancomyacin, and 2 other gram neg Antibiotics for 5 days. Also then 10 days of Cipro. They did a simple urinalysis , nothing stands out. I have had this issue before and after the hospital, so its not a gram neg infection either. Smells like a sewer/Outhouse.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013