Lazy eye, twitching on looking up, moving eye. Surgery done, difficulty opening eye. Causes?

I had surgery as a teenager on my right eye. After the surgery my eye never opened all the way back up. The doctor said I had some eye muscle damage. Now I am 40 and it is even lazier. I am a graduate student, and recently about four months ago my lazy eye started twitching I noticed that it does it more when I move my eye or look up. Could this be from stress , or is it possible that my eye muscle is getting weaker ?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012