Lazy eye, eyelids have puffy look, feeling of occasional cross vision, floaters in vision. Any ideas?

20 years old female and my eyes have been different now for two months. At first it was just my left eye that out of no where felt odd. It suddenly became a lazy eye by that I mean i have more visible white in my eye and when I look a bit to the left my left eyes goes a bit higher and off to the side more. But now both of my eyelids have changed... First my left one was looking puffy but now they both have like a layer or extra skin on top of my eyelid. When I look down you can see the top parts of my eyeballs showing through my eyelid over the lower crease so it looks like i have two eyelids or a line across my eyelids. It s very strange and nothing I ve ever seen before. I had an eye exam and was prescribed prism glasses for possible eye strain but I know my problem is not with my vision . My eyes sometimes do feel like crossing quite often now and I do see a bit more floaters than I used to. So my question really is does any doctor have any idea what could be wrong? Its like my eyes have gotten bigger and more pronounced.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013