Laziness, not exercising, stopped walking. Taking multivitamins with breakfast. Treatment?

Problem: Now a days I am not feeling very active. Feeling of laziness. My Daily Activity: I am 34, and single. Having job 9 to 5 and then after that no activity. Watching tv or using net. I used to go for walk after office, but now not going due to this laziness. In the morning I ma taking breakfast and one multivitamin , having lunch at 1 pm, and dinner at 9 pm. Sometimes at six having glass of banana shake.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012