Lax les with mild erosive esophagitis, breathing difficulty. Will it cause difficulty in conceiving?

hi dr.i have lax les with mild erosive oesophagitis from three years now and i can t breath well , now i would like to get pregnant but did that affect me? second question i have allergy from perfume and any kind of smell when i smell it my chest & nose got block as well i have a huge septum perforation in my nose did this will affect my life. i would like to complete my work but scared from the lax les with mild erosive oesophagitis & the septum perforation did that will affect my life in the future and if there any salution
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012