Latest hormone values are fsh 5.9, LH 5.8, prolactin 8.8 and TSH 0.8 and doctor suggested to take fertyl 50 mg for pregnancy

i am hypothyroid since 2 yrs on tab eltroxin 100 and also diagnosed with pcod , had few episodes of irregular periods and weight gain, now i am planning to conceive get my ovulation study done it is normal, husband semen analysis showed 55 % motility , latest hormone values are fsh 5.9, LH 5.8, prolactin 8.8 and TSH 0.8, doctor recommended me to take tab fertyl 50 mg od from 2 nd day of my periods and tab susten 200 mg from 14 th day of period. I am really worried about my pregnancy especially regarding my fetus growth and development as i already had one miscarraige, Kindly suggest are these medications enough for me to have safe pregnancy and any other tips u can suggest me.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Dec 2010