Late phase Sweet Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, pain in pancreas and liver, infections. Orophyangeal tumour, headaches, dry cough. Tumour in throat, ovary and spine. Advise?

I have late phase Sweet Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome .....i m having sever pain in my pancreas and liver region, but labs show nothing? i keep getting infection after infection and now losing my big toe nails and going through an ENT for a eval of a Orophrengeal tumor ......my voice is hoarse, throat hurts, headaches, persistent dry cough and swallowing neck spasms....I don t feel well and the doctors aren t moving fast enough for me...it s been a year, only steroids and nothing else......What else can I do? I m afraid it may be cancer.....I have had many tumors removed and have 3 now one throat, one ovarian, and one in my spine.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012