Late periods with pregnancy symptoms, negative pregnancy tests, had copper coil inserted for 2.5 years. Any ideas?

Hello iv had the copper coil now for 2 and a half years with no problems whatso ever. My periods are always regular amd normal since having it in and i check the strings weekly which they are always fine and in place.however i am now 7 days late for my period with some symptoms of pregnancy like headaches, achey breasts and cramping. Done tests and all are negative, can you help? Thankyou.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013