Late periods, took tablets, had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

hi my period is late but first i need to explain i got my period on the 28th of august but as i was going away i took tablets i got from doctor to stop them i did have sex i then got my periods on the 1st or 2nd of september and they lasted about 5 days i started pill on 1st but only took in for about a week and forgot to take it i had sex but not unprotected since i have done three pregnancy test but all ngative could i be pr
egnant
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. Chances of being pregnant is very low in my opinion nill but as you are anxious about this you can have a blood test done for hcg levels or an ultrasound. Stress will also cause late periods so be tension free and safe. Thank you.