Late periods, sore breasts, food cravings and lower abdominal pain. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy?

Hi I am Gerly Balungcas, i am 7 days late of my monthly period and Me and my Boyfriend is sexually active.. i took Pregnancy test last 3 nights. Then, its negative.. maybe i dont follow the instructions. Then i feel like im preggy feels sometimes Lower right abdomen pain, sore breasts and craving some sweet foods like ice creams :) am i pregnant? would that be possible?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Your periods are late by 7 days and your having symptoms suggestive of prgnancy with negative pregnancy test.All the symptoms you have described are suggestive of pregnancy.Pregnancy test turns positive usually 7 to 10 days after missed periods.You did your pregnancy test little earlier,just 3 days after missed periods.Rpeat the pregnancy test 10 days after missed periods to rule out or confirm pregnancy.
Hope this answers your question.

OBGYN Dr. Mrs Sumeet Baheti's  Response
As you are sexually active and have missed periods, it is more likely that these symptoms might be of early pregnancy, but for confirmation you need to do the urine pregnancy test.
You get the test done using early morning urine sample and follow the instuction given.
Good luck.
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti