Late periods, pregnancy test positive, took cycotek, painful crumbs, bleeding, lower back pain. Still pregnant?

I was 3 days late on my period, I took a pregnancy test and it said positive, I took cycotek yesterday, I didn't bleed when I took the first dose.i inserted 2 and swallowed 1. After 2 hours I took the second dose,I inserted one and I took one a few minutes later I started having painful crumbs and I started bleeding a little for 5 hours and was running at the same time, the running stopped this morning, my sharp pains in my lower back, and I get cramps once in a while now and I hve this little brown discharges when I clean my vigina..could I still be pregnant or I wasn't at all
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
Medical abortion should only be conducted under medical supervision
The pregnancy has to be confirmed by a gynecologist, and then dated.
Proper pills in proper dosages have to be prescribed.
A follow up scan will confirm that the procedure succeeded.
Not heeding these steps, you run risks of infection, severe uncontrolled bleeding, incomplete abortion, undiagnosed ectopic pregnancy etc.
To confirm if you are still having retained products, please get an ultrasound scan urgently.
ALl the best.