Late periods, light bleeding. Taken Postinor 2. Is it a normal effect of the medicine?

Hi, Last month I took Postinor 2 about 7 hours of having sex. We used a condom but I still took it just to be sure. After about 5 days I had a light bleeding for about 3 days which I understand is normal because of the strong hormone dosis of the pill . This month, I got my period a week and a half later than expected but its an abnormal bleeding, it is way too light. Is this a normal effect of the Postinor? I would appreciate if you could help me, I m a little worried. Thank you. One more thing, the sex happened about 5 hours after my period was over.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012