Late periods, intermittant vaginal bleeding, bloating, nausea, headache. Histroy of miscarriages. Concerning?

Hello, I am concerned about possiblr molar or ectopic pregnancy. I am 38, have 4 children and 3 misscarriages as well. Husband had vasectomy 8 years ago. We last had unprotected sex on Feb. 22 and I expected period on Mar 8th... Missed period and had tender breasts, and morning sicknesses for a week, took a pregnancy test on Mar. 17 that was negative. Stated period on Mar. 18 and have had intermittant vaginal bleeding since then (now 2 weeks!). Periods are usually 3 days. I am very bloated, daily nauseous, headaches, and have continual vaginal bleeding... Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013