Late periods, cramps, lower backaches. Pregnancy tests negative. Reason?

Hi I am 5 days late for my period. I m cramping everyday like I would if it was going to come. My lower back aches and I am so tired. I took 3 test and they all came up negative. That was 2 days ago and still no period but every sign of it coming. It s not normal for me. I only cramp like that on the day of if I even do. What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Mar 2016

I suggest you to wait few more days to get your period naturally as you are getting premenstrual symptoms now.

Premenstrual cramp may vary from cycle to cycle. It can occur few days prior to onset of period or during commencement of cycle.

I suggest to undergo one Ultrasound scan to rule out underlying pathology if any like endometriosis, fibroid etc. Kindly, consult with gynecologist after that.

Good luck.