Late periods, cramping, bloating, fatigue, headaches, dizziness, dark brown discharge. Changed from Reclipsen to Micronor. Reason?

Hello I am trying to understand my late period. I recently switched over from bc pill reclipsen to miconor mini pill as i was suffering from migranes and slightly high blood pressure . I started Miconor in June 1st and had two periods that month, nothing all July. From July 29th - 4th almost constant mild cramping, bloating , many trips to bathroom, fatigue , some headaches and twi dizzy spells. I dont usually have PMS but just put it down to that. But still no period and have been having dark brown discharge for two days? I have taken pregnancy test and it came back negative. Not sure what to think...
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  218 Awaiting Answer