Late periods, abdominal pain in the lower left side, increased appetite, dizzyness, lightheadedness, hard to breath, numbness in the legs, tingling sensation in the hands. What could this be?

I m 21, I have had a ectopic pregnancy before, and then after that, had a baby about 3 years ago. Now I m late on my period, been having mild abdominal pain in my lower left side of stomach, increased appetite , feeling dizzy and lightheaded at times, and hard to breath at times with my legs going numb. My hands start tingling a lot as well.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  183 Awaiting Answer