Late periods. Spotting. Three tests showed positive for pregnancy. three tests showed negative. False positive?

Hello, I would like to ask about the likelyhood of a false positive pregnancy test please. Firstly I have a uti , which at the time of testing Saturday 22nd, was quite bad. Test for thyroid function have come back very out of range (hypo). I am currently taking ayruvedic guggul and triphala remedies. Also to add to this have a copper coil fitted. I am late for my period. I have only got spots of blood on my due period date. I have taken six test in all. Three at 25 hcg which showed positive results and three shop bought which gave negative results. Could any of the things described in the first paragraph have made a false positive on a hgc 25 pregnancy test? I would appreciate any advice or knowledge you could share with me. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013