Late periods. Insemination, pregnancy test done. Taken Menogon. Possibility of no ovulation?

hello, i need your advice please, i took 7 pills of menogon from june 11 till 17 june and did an insemination but didn t work cause i had my period, this month i didn t took any medicines but keep on trying intercourse with my husband, now my period is late for 7 days, did the pregnancy test on the 4th day but result was negative, what is happening with me? is it possible i did not ovulate this month? plz i need your urgent answer.. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012