Late period with light brown discharge, stomachache and cramp but not in the lower abdominal. Is it ok?

Hi, I am 21 years old.. usually my period is between 28-32 days but from december 2010 it only takes 14 days and I got my next period in 1st of January 2011. If I calculate 32 days now I am already 5 days late but now I am having light brown discharge through the week that I never had before moreover I have daily stomachache and cramp but not in the lower abdominal . Is it ok? Thank you in advance
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011