Late period, vomiting, pain near ovaries. Negative pregnancy test. Am I pregnant?

Hi.. I was seven days late for my period. I was nauseous and even vomitted a few times. My period came on 7th day.. It lasted 24hrs and now I have sharp pains alternating on what feels like is my ovaries. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. My period always ranges from 28 to 32 days and lasts 3 to 4 days. Could this mean that I am pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Negative pregnancy tests rule out the possibility of pregnancy. need to get a ultrasound done to find the cause of delayed periods like some ovarian cyst that might be causing pain also