Late period, stomach pain, loose stools, weakness. Taken expired blood tonic. What is wrong?

My name is Jane and i have been havine menstrual delays for the past 1 week
What i noticed was that few days before then, i took a blood tonic which i did not know has expired. Shortly after then , i started having stomach pain and stooling at the ame time.

After the stooling and the tommy aches stopped, i felt so weak and dehydrated. Since then I have not seen my menses going to 2weeks now. So doctor what could be wrong with me? and what could have caused the delay? Pls help out. thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013