Late period, spotting, cramps, fatigued, strange in stomach. Urine pregnancy negative. Pregnant?

Hi, I am a fit, healthy 31 yr old who usually has a regular 28 day cycle period which is normal and lasts for 5-7 days. My husband and i started trying for a baby and tried on the 11th and 17th day of cycle. I was 1 day late for period, it arrived today but has only been spotting and when i go to the toilet is when i wipe a small amount of blood. It is nothing like my usual first day of period. I have cramps which a stronger and quite fatiqued, very bloated and strange in stomach. I did a urine pregnancy test on day 26 which was negative. Could i be pregnant still? Not sure if it is my bodyclock as just returned from overseas! 4 days ago.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013