Late period, only spotting, mild stomach cramps. Had tube reversal, miscarriage. What could this be?

Hi. My name is Angela. I had a tubal reversal on March 3rd of 2012. I finally received my first positive pregnancy test this past January and then in Febuary found out that I had a miscarriage . I was taken to the ER with cramping and spotting. I only bled for week after I lost the baby. My husband and I have been having unprotected sex and now my period is late......going by the date of me losing our baby. I am now spotting only while wiping and having mild stomach cramps . What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013