Late period, negative pregnancy test. History of miscarriage. Have unprotected sex. Anything I can do?

Hi, i m 23 years old and usually have quite a regular 30 day cycle, however my period is now 23 days late, I have done a home pregnancy test and it came up negative but yet still no period. I have had a miscarriage previously and was told it may be harder for me to conceive in the future, my partner and I have having unprotected sex for over a year now and no signs of a baby, is there anything I can do? I don t know why I m late...
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012