Late period, nausea, upset stomach. Negative pregnancy test. Tired, breathlessness

I am about 4 days late with my period (they are normally very regular and no problem to manage) and have been nauseous for the same amount of time, with an occasional upset stomach but with normal bowel movements. I am not pregnant, as I took a test yesterday and it was negative. I have been more tired than normal and also a little bit out of breath and/or shaky for time to time. I am 40, fit and weigh 9 stone . I have never suffered with any gynelogical or bowel conditions. Can you advise me?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013