Late period, nausea, sore breasts, emotional. What is wrong?

I have always been every 28 days and it has always included very sore breasts. I was almost a week late had extremely bad cramping which is usual only normal when there is actual bleeding started yesterday seemingly very heavy. I woke up today extremely nauseous have been puking off and on all day even coffee which is usually one of my favorite smells make me puke until it hurts now my breasts are extremely sore and I m extremely emotional what could be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer