Late period, nausea, back ache, diarrhea, breast pain. Miscarriage or pregnancy?

Hello, my period was 6 days late. In that time and still i had nausea , back aches, diarehha, and pain in my breast . My period just started on the 7th day. First it was very tiny dots of blood then at the end of the day there was a little more and it was brown. The next morning on the 8th day it was very heavy. I have sever cramping and still have nausea. I took a pregnancy test on the 4 th missed day of my period and it came back negative. Could i be miss caragging or pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012